Responsible for the preparation of flowers and other plants for shipping and sale to our customers. Plant, cultivate and maintain nursery seedlings and plants, including perennials, bedding plants, plugs, liners, vegetable plants and hanging baskets. Directly contributes to the highest quality plants in the industry
- Pot/plant seedlings, fill, and label trays, move product to greenhouses and organize product on docks for loading, pull and assemble orders in accordance with instruction/
- Attach hangers to baskets and hang through seasonal holding houses using ladders
- Move containerized plants using rolling/electric carts, load/unload trucks and product from conveyor belt
- Lift, carry, and load/unload products or supplies
- Install/maintain irrigation systems and water lines
- Clear debris from field and clean/maintain farm buildings, structures, equipment, and work areasThis is a full-time year-round. Starting rate for day shift is $15.31/hr and night shift is $15.96/hr. We do not pay time and a half for extra hours worked it is straight time. We also offer the following.
- Must have at least 3 months of nursery/manufacturing experience
- Must be at least 18 yrs. old
- Must be able to: Perform manual tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Lift items/products up to 20lbs
- Push/pull carts that can weigh up to 200lbs
- Use hand tools including but not limited to shovels, shears, and clippers
- Follow verbal and written direction
- Bend, stoop, kneel, and climb
- Have flexibility to work Saturdays (peak season)
- Have good attendance
- Have a positive attitude/be willing to work
- Work in various temperature based on season – summer gets very hot; winter gets very cold
- Able to work at a fast pace, with long periods of standing and bending or sitting
- Must adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
This is a full-time year-round. Starting rate for day shift is $15.31/hr and night shift is $15.96/hr. We do not pay time and a half for extra hours worked it is straight time.
We also offer the
New Hire Bonus: $150 after 45 days another $150 after 45 more days completed.
Referral Bonus: You can earn up to $400 if you refer someone, and they are hired. If they complete 30 days, you will receive $200 it they complete another 60 days you will receive another $200.
Incentives: You will be eligible to participate in our Success Sharing Bonus (SSB) Program at a level of up to 2% of your base salary. This program measures profitability and shares the Company’s success with our hard-working and dedicated employees.
Method of contact please apply at companies web site https://www.greencirclegrowers.com