Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
Our Life Policy Services department is currently seeking a policy change specialist
Starting salary: $11.50-$13/hr; depending on knowledge and skills
Be ready to:
- break down and deliver morning cycle to various departments
- open and prepare mail and faxes for Imaging department
- deliver LifePRO letters to Premium Accounting
- mail daily correspondence letters
- request Conversion quotes
- set up Conversions for Life Underwriting and Policy Issue
- process Internal Replacement and Conversion closeouts and either manually move money to new policy or refund any unearned premium to the policyowner
- order supplies for the department
- prepare processed work to be scanned
- provide back up support with mailing correspondence and checks for all at home associates
- provide back up support with daily extracts and interface
- ability to serve as a back-up for co-workers as need
- update addresses for returned mail
- logging all live checks in shared spreadsheet and hand deliver to Corporate Accounting for deposit
Be equipped with:
- effective understanding of all operating systems, including but not limited to LifePRO, CLIC Workflow, Lexi Nexis
- ability to collaborate and work independently
- effectively multi-task to maintain consistent workflow
- ability to self-motivate
- effective oral and written communication skills
- effective time management skills
- good decision making skills
- strong attention to detail
- willing to pursue personal development
- above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of the skills and abilities required to perform the described
- high school diploma or GED
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our benefits and amenities packages.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn more about the Federal Employment Notices.