Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewardingcareer, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The primary function of the Strategic Customer Representative (SCR) - Mission Critical for General Tool - is the promotion of the Power of Sunbelt. The SCR will develop and maximize market share in various mission critical tiers for assigned territory, district, and/or region. This will be accomplished by: prospecting the territory for new opportunities, developing tailored value propositions and proposals, coordinating with Market specific Leaders and Sellers, delivering solution presentations, and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers. This position will also serve as a mentor/liaison role in the overall go to market sales strategy for the territory coordinating efforts among OSR's, PCM's, and Regional Sales Directors.
* Promote the Power of Sunbelt
* Develop assigned territory via personal prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals and attending industry events
* Set up appointments and make sales presentations to maximize sales potential and
Sunbelt's reputation as a total solutions provider
* Provide sales support, motivation, coordinate and work with sales representatives in
Sunbelt's General Tool and Specialty Businesses
* Manage customer relationships and assigned account development
* Make office visits, field visits and attend industry events to build on and create new relationships
* Act as a resource for local and national information
* Promote other Sunbelt businesses including General Tool, P&HVAC, Industrial, Scaffolding, Flooring, Ground Protection, etc.
* Investigate and resolve any issues including contract, invoice, service, A/R, etc.
* Organize activities and document efforts in Sunbelt's CRM system
* Develop and manage 120-day forward pipeline and forecast
* 5+ years successful sales experience rental sales experience preferred
* At least five years previous sales experience in a regional or large geographical territory
* Professional level knowledge of principles and practices involved in project management, engineered selling, new business development, product marketing and sales, including experience developing territory business plans
* Ability to incorporate Sunbelt's Specialty Businesses (Industrial Resource Group, Scaffolding, Power & HVAC, Pump Solutions, Climate Control, etc.) into presentations and business solutions
* High energy, entrepreneurial-spirited self-starter
* Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills. Territory management practices must be exceptional
* Experience selling to all levels of management
* Excellent presentation skills
* Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel
* Computer literate, including Windows, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office suite of products
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran