Master Maintenance is currently seeking candidates for part-time cleaning positions in both Delphos, OH and Wapakoneta, OH.
Pay varies by location and applicant experience.
Part-time hours and days worked vary by location.
The requirements for being a Cleaning Team Member are as follows:
The responsibilities for being a Cleaning Team Member are as follows:
- Reliable and Dependable (Show up on time)
- Teachable/Trainable Spirit (Receptive to constructive criticism)
- Strong Work Ethic (Sees what needs to be done and does it)
To Apply: Email your resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov with “Cleaning Technician” in the subject line as well as indicating which location you prefer.
- Restroom Cleaning (Mirrors, Sinks, Toilets, Sweeping, Mopping, etc.)
- Office Cleaning (Trash, Vacuuming, Dusting, etc.)
- Kitchen/Cafeteria (Trash, Tables/Counters, Sweeping, Mopping, etc.)