Concordance Healthcare Solutionshas a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time Controller in our Tiffin, Ohio location. The Controller will be expected to lead all aspects of financial management through the direction of Concordance Healthcare Solutions’ Chief Financial Officer. Their leadership responsibilities will encompass corporate accounting, financial reporting, cash management, bank and financial audits as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. The Controller will oversee Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and the General Ledger Accounting teams. The Controller will be responsible for building the goals and strategy for each of the teams they are responsible for; ensuring that those goals support the overall goals and strategy of the organization. This person will be expected to collaborate internally within the Finance and Accounting Departments, cross functionally within the business segments such as Sales and Operations as well as with the Executive Leadership Team.
What You Will Do:
- Manage all accounting operations including AR, AP, and GL
- Lead and develop team by coaching, training, and providing feedback, to promote a culture of accountability professional development, high-performance and ethical behavior.
- Set the strategic direction for all functional aspects within Accounting
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements are prepared and published on timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for year-end external financial audit planning, schedule and execution
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the monthly financial statements and analysis through collaboration with Finance, Supplier Relations and other departments
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Ensure appropriate research is completed for technical accounting issues
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions
- Guide the team to develop and document business processes as well as accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Develop strategies within AR, AP and GL that links to the overall company strategy and goals
- Provide leadership and guidance for cash management processes, as well as bank collateral audit
What You will Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, advanced education preferred; or equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience
- 7-10 years of progressive Accounting or Finance Experience
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Proven working experience in leading and developing teams
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proven experience with creating and communicating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, competitive and at times stressful environment
- Able to work cross functionally with departments such as Finance, Operations, IT, etc.
- Capable of conducting independent research
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- This role is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org