Location: Lima, Ohio
Since 1929 Whiteford Kenworth has been helping customers find solutions to their transportation needs. Whether it is truck sales, parts, service, body shop or leasing the team at Whiteford Kenworth remains committed to total customer satisfaction.
Individually the Outside Parts Sales Representative is accountable for growing parts sales within a defined territory, and as part of a high-performance team exceeding the customer’s expectations. This individual must be motivated, resourceful, personable, a problem solver, ethical and possess strong selling and closing skills. The successful Outside Parts Sales Representative continuously maintains excellent working relationships with customers, offering solutions and delivering value. Effective time management, persistence, dedication, account planning skills and teamwork ensure success in this role.
2 years of sales experience required. Previous Kenworth and/or heavy-truck dealership experience are a plus, but not required.
General Skill Requisites:
- Proven selling and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid grasp of basic mathematics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel basics
- Clean driving record - verified by Whiteford Kenworth through the Motor Vehicle Report
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive wage
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- We are proud to offer our employees a competitive wage based on experience, skill set and certifications.
If you are the candidate for this position that we are seeking, please apply in person or visit us at www.whitefordkenworth.com to apply online!