The Miami Valley Educational Computer Association located in Yellow Springs, Ohio has an immediate opening for an entry-level service technician.
MVECA Service Technician Job Objective: Helping client organization maintain and repair workstations, printers, and various network devices. Troubleshooting workstations and network hardware and identifying parts and supplies needed to repair problems encountered by the client organization Installs and repairs network wiring. Identifies network related problems. Ensures good network performance. Installs, maintains, and configures workstation software.
- Associate’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience and/or technical aptitude that meets the needs of the client organization.
- Expertise in PC and MAC applications. Ability to train adult learners with diverse job responsibilities and computer application skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
- Goal-oriented, career-minded.
Salary commensurate with experience. 260-day employment contract. To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.