OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga county is partnering with a local health care organization to source for STNAS.
About the Job
Are you looking for a more rewarding job? Have you thought of a career in healthcare? You will be called to care and enrich the lives of people that are very deserving.
Vista Springs Ravinia is looking to hire State Tested Nursing Assistants that have experience in a fast-paced assisted living who can multitask. You must have a love for caring for the senior population.
- Understand, comply with and promote Resident Rights
- The outstanding individual will work within a Vista Springs community that reaches beyond the simple service of senior care.
- We work collaboratively with families to create a unique extension of care and support for our community members.
- We are passionately focused on creating communities that are vibrant, stimulating, purposeful, and engaging, with beautiful accommodations and the best amenities.
- Ensure a safe environment for residents, visitors and co-workers
- Provide resident care as outlined in resident care guide/ service plan.
- Complete daily charting
- Observe and report resident behavior and condition changes.
- Attend mandatory in-service meetings and continuing education opportunities.
- Display a caring, respectful and positive attitude when addressing residents, family members and co-workers.
Position Summary:Provide comfort, safety, and general supervision to residents by assisting them with activities of daily living and tending to their individual care needs while learning their unique preferences and personalities to assure a safe, protected clean and orderly environment.
(216) 777-8209 office