Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
- Entry level MIG welder must possess basic welding knowledge
- Experienced MIG welder must possess an in-depth knowledge of welding
- Ability to use fixtures
- Proficient in reading tape measure
- Certifications a plus but not mandatory
- Observe all plant and safety guidelines
Applicants must be able to pass welding test consisting of the following:
- Ability to set up welder before and during the test
- Vertical up/down welding
- Horizontal welding
- Weld wraps
- Ability to close the gap and overall weld
Diamond Manufacturing has up to date equipment (MIG Welders; Tig Welders, Laser, Plasma Table, Press Brake, Machining Centers, and Fresh Air Control).
Diamond Manufacturing works a four (4) day/10-hour work schedule Monday through Thursday. If necessary, overtime work is scheduled on Friday. Starting pay for welder is between $15.00 and $16.00 per hour based upon weld test results. Pay increases at 6 months, 12 months, and annually thereafter.
Great benefit package available DAY 1 of employment including: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and company paid weld jackets. 401(k) benefit along with company match available after 90 days of service.
We are a growing company looking for people that are excited to join our team! If you are interested in having a direct impact on Diamond’s performance, quality, safety, and value, then this is the position for you.
To Apply: Visit www.diamondMB.com/employment and apply online or apply in person at 505 E. Jefferson Street, Bluffton, OH 45817.