What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you're just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You're ready to be SYNNEXtraordinary!
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don't just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
The Project Manager will assist senior Project Managers with his or her day-to-day tasks to ensure the project(s) run smoothly. The Project Manager role is for the right organized and detailed individual looking for a challenge and growth. This is a fast-paced project management environment focused on coordinating Supply chain and Integration projects in a technology logistics and production environment. This person will be responsible for meeting project requirements and controlling costs by coordinating, monitoring, communicating and effectively utilizing all of the resources needed for the project.
Be Inspired By the Work You'll Do
* Work with Project Managers to understand the scope of the project; review materials, timelines, activities, and documentation.
* Maintain accurate project details; updates project details for tracking production issues, and record project specific notes.
* Creates and monitors 3PL agreement contracts.
* Communicate project details to Business Development Manager, Account Managers and Logistics Management. Work closely with Account Managers to ensure Project Orders and processed with in the ERP system.
* Support Project Management team on all daily functions related to coordinating client projects.
* Responsible for supporting project resources during the course of the project lifecycle; serve as the point person for the project.
* Assist the Project Manager and/or Senior Project Manager in order status, reporting, and adherence to timelines or schedules.
* Ensure that the project outcomes meet the deliverable deadlines and the required standard of quality; partner with Integration team and clients to ensure delivery.
* Addressing stakeholder needs, concerns and expectations
* Perform order duties as assigned
Your passion is sparked by:
* 1+ years of project coordinating or project management experience.
* Highly proficient with MS Office software; high aptitude for Excel and PowerPoint.
* Familiarity with project management techniques and tools.
* Experience with continuous process improvement.
* Ability to develop and track budget expenses.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
* Basic Design capabilities (Adobe CS) preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline preferred
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.