Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Integration Team Manager will provide high quality system integration solutions that address business needs by developing shared services and re-useable interfaces for the enterprise. Requires a strong background with SOA based development and Enterprise Service Bus integration architectures, in addition to knowledge of various IT and Business disciplines. Communicates effectively, while working closely with other groups to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of assigned application components to ensure the successful delivery of projects. Responsibility includes management of additional staff.
Strategy & Planning
* Facilitate, and lead where necessary, Feature and Story planning, partnering with the business to facilitate appropriate definition and prioritization of work to the team.
* Manage Services Portfolio, including release and end-of-life planning.
* Research and evaluate new development standards and tools, working with other Technology leaders to make decisions.
* Plan and coordinate system upgrades that impact applications, including database, and application and web servers.
* Determine staffing and skills requirements.
Acquisition & Deployment
* Lead development team in the Service Analysis, Delivery, and Management phases of SOA.
* Manage daily operational, maintenance, and project work.
* Provide necessary resources to development team to maximize productivity.
* Work with support teams to resolve production issues and plan new development efforts.
* Develop client relationships through communication and engagement on projects.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the discovery and investigation of new projects and initiatives.
* Mentor and coach team members, including professional apprentices.
* Work with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
* Develop documentation, white papers and presentations to all levels of management and technical staff.
* Provide daily management and leadership to the development team.
* Create and manage development work plan to track all project deliverables and communicate development status within the broader technology team.
* Conduct activities like staffing, performance and resource management, and strategic direction of the team.
* Create and maintain development plans for each team member, including training, skills assessment, career planning, and goal planning.
* Set employee objectives, monitor and evaluate performance and provide feedback and mentoring.
* Manage personal growth objectives for the Team in conjunction with Career Development Office.
* Coordinate various operational and administrative tasks as necessary.
* Work with a cross-functional team on special projects expanding outside of our normal scope of work.
* On-boarding and off-boarding contractors and other temporary staff as needed.
* Develop prototypes or small application projects as required to meet business demands.
* Contribute to various process improvement initiatives as requested.
* Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
* Responsible for hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
* Travel up to 20% may be required.
* Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday may be required.
Formal Education & Certification
* Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
* 8+ years IT experience.
* Supervisory experience or team responsibility preferred.
* 6+ years hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post production support.
* Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
* Experience with establishing Governance Models, Development Standards, Engineering Processes, and Center of Excellence.
* Excellent understanding of XML, XSD, WSDL, Schema Validations, XSLT, Java and J2EE.
* Strong understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs.
* Good understanding of best practices around WSDL Versioning, namespaces and XML dictionaries.
* Experience in at least three full life-cycle project using Oracle Fusion/SOA suite of products (e.g. Oracle BPEL, Mediator, ESB) to integrate with other systems, is preferred.
* Knowledge in using all the adapters (Oracle Apps, JMS, File, FTP, DB, AQ, Webservice) and SOA components, is preferred.
* Familiarity with the Dell Boomi cloud application, is preferred.
* Experience in creating Proxy and Business Services on an Enterprise Service Bus to handle Virtualization, Throttling and Protocol Translations, is preferred.
* Knowledge of authentication utilizing LDAP compliant technologies and authorization through SAML tokens, is preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Exceptional ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
* Excellent systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
* Strong ability to train and teach others.
* Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
* Exceptional ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying for employment, without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment work visa and/or permanent residence status.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-CLEVELAND
Work Locations: USA OH Cleveland Prospect Ave Headquarters
101 West Prospect Ave
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.