Aurora, OH, US
7672 Hamby Young Projects
WESCO is known for the best service and the best people, always going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to our customers. As a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, WESCO's goal is to ensure that our customers have the products they need, when and where they need them - whether that is on a construction site or in a manufacturing plant. We back up those products with proven expert services that help companies increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, create safer workplaces, and achieve sustainability goals. If this is a culture you want to be a part of, we invite you to join WESCO, a place where inclusion and diversity is valued and continuous improvement is a way of life.
This person is responsible for coordinating project activities to ensure the project is on schedule. Provides administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking, and documentation. Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
* Support projects team by coordinating, participating, and managing project management documentation.
* Maintain action item tracking to ensure reply and action.
*Develop, publish, and submit purchase orders with input and direction from Project Managers.
* Monitorsupplier delivery commitments and create regular material update reports.
* Expedite supplier deliveries to maintain customer requirements.
* Assist with development, planning, and execution of meeting agendas and distributes materials.
* Monitor project execution aspects to ensure timely contribution by team members.
* Assist with identifying potential bottlenecks in processes and works with management team members to resolve issues.
* Prepares progress reports.
* Liaises with personnel and managers when performing project activities.
* Performs incidental project management including planning, research, analysis and implementation of deliverables and action items.
* Acts as ateam lead on small projects.
1 year required, 2 years preferred of direct work in project management capacity.
Associates' Degree required; Bachelors' Degree preferred
* Interpersonal, conflict management, and negotiation skills.
* Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze workflow/processes.
* Adept at conducting research into project-related issues.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* General Office - Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
* Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
* Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
* Employee required to communicate with the public.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more.
Press "Apply Now" below.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.”