OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga county is partnering with a local manufacturing company to source for a Manufacturing Production Assembler.
Manufacturing Production Assembler-No experience, Training Provided
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all assembly and production tasks in production area under the direction of the Production Manager and Team Leaders
- Operation of all assembly, calibration and test equipment as assigned.
- Ability to meet or exceed all established engineering time standards.
- Responsible for making all final quality control inspections and certifying products are ready and acceptable to ship.
- Provide assistance as needed to department supervisor and lead persons in the administration of the shop.
- Maintain an orderly and safe personal and departmental working environment
- Responsible for successfully interacting with all department personnel to communicate quality, technical and general issues.
- Responsible for active participation in departmental efforts to establish and maintain an on-going efficient, professional, cohesive and pleasant work environment.
Education/Training/Experience: no minimum education, no experience training provided
OMJCC# 8211-10605 Debra Madey-Grivna Recruiter (216) 777-8209 office Debra.Madey-Grivna@ulagency.org