OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga county is partnering with a local manufacturing company to source for a HR/Ops Admin.
- JOB TITLE DESCRIPTION:
The HR Operations Administrator or designate is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR/Safety department and the Management Teams at assigned facility.
- REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:
- This position Directly reports to: HR Manager
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
The responsibilities and authorities for this position include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to HR/Safety department as required including but not limited to maintaining the employee phone list and assisting in ensuring that sufficient resources are available for each department including training, safety requirements, personnel, work instructions, procedures, and related tools.
- Greet visitors that arrive at the facility and direct them to the appropriate person(s)
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and courteous manger and forward incoming calls to the appropriate persons or departments. Take and distribute messages as appropriate.
- Assist with the recruitment process including but not limited to posting and advertising openings and setting up interviews.
- Ensure communication boards and electronic communication tool is updated as required. Create communication postings as appropriate.
- Order lunches, employee flowers/gift baskets, branded clothing and make travel arrangements as required.
- Serve as point person for business card orders and proofs.
- Serve as point person for employee uniforms including placing orders, reviewing and updating invoices and updating employee lockers.
- Order office supplies and place service calls for vending machines and maintenance of all general office machinery as appropriate.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and packages as directed.
- Prepare outgoing mail as needed.
- Maintenance and distribution of internal phone list.
- Assist with planning facility events.
- Provide timely assistance to employees and supervisors as needed or refer, as appropriate, to HR Manager. Assist any employee in any way necessary to promote a successful operation emphasizing customer satisfaction.
- Provide administrative support as needed to the General Manager and Controller, and to all departments as required.
- Ensure personal and associate awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 (includes ISO 9001) Standards, and company policies and procedures.
- During management system audit events provide evidence in support of conformance with applicable standards and procedures and participate in corrective action activities as necessary.
- Promote an atmosphere of team-work at all times
- Ensure that a clean and safe work environment is always maintained
- Complete any other duties as assigned.
- HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The HR Operations Administrator is responsible for complying with the Company Health & Safety Program including Occupational Health & Safety Legislation, regulations, standards and Company Health & Safety policies. Reference: JDA-003 Worker/Supplied Labour Health & Safety Responsibilities (Addendum to Worker Job Descriptions).
- MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum education qualifications:
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED, with preference given to those who have completed some or all a College level program.
- MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum work experience qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands on human resources experience required, preferably including experience with employee relations and HRIS.
6.2 Human resources experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven customer service orientation, recognizing employees and management as customers.
7.2 Proven ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
7.3 Possess sound problem-solving skills and business insights.
7.4 Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills including the proven ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
7.5 Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
7.6 Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
7.7 Proven ability to prioritize work and work with minimal supervision.
7.8 Ability to task-switch in a fast-paced environment and perform well in high pressure situations.
7.9 Access to reliable transportation.
7.10 Understanding of expectations detailed through Organization Statements, Standards, Visions, Policies and Procedures (i.e. Mission, Values, Code of Conduct, Operational, Quality, and Environmental Health & Safety) as referenced in Employee Handbooks and communicated through Orientation and/or other training awareness opportunities.
7.11 Additional training requirements may be identified based on plant-specific location (municipality/province/state/country) and/or operational needs that are commensurate with the duties, expectations and responsibilities of the role within the specific plant.
7.12 Meets expectation rating (rating score of 2 or 3) in all applicable Competencies as defined in the Performance Management Process.
7.13 Capable of independent travel to, from and within designated regions.
7.14 Must be capable of performing the essential duties which include maximum safe lifts to the 75th percentile of the employee as determined by acceptable standards.
7.15 Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional work ethic, both in appearance & demeanor.
7.16 Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment.
7.17 Have the ability to be trained for the above-mentioned responsibilities.
7.18 While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus#OMJCC#
Mary L Kimble
Phone: 216-777-8204Email: email@example.com