Manages business development activities, projects, and team. Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. Manages and coordinates marketing and proposal development efforts to implement business development initiatives in accordance with strategic goals and plans.
Individual must be able to attain and maintain a valid U.S. Government security clearance to be retained in the position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify business opportunities and develop winning capture plans and strategies to pursue those opportunities.
* Identify and develop long and short term strategies for LCI business growth.
* Plan, manage, and coordinate proposal development activities.
* Develop and implement short and long term plans for identifying and developing business opportunities in specific customer organizations.
* Develop marketing materials and plan marketing events.
* Develop capture plans for each developed, identified opportunity.
* Provide business development training and instruction.
* Plan and manage marketing and business development events, e.g. expos, trade shows, etc.
* Maintain company business development metrics in accordance with defined processes.
* Support LCI core values.
* Adhere to LCI policies and procedures.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's in related Business, Engineering, IT, or Telecommunications field
* 5-7 years experience required.
WORK SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
* Exceptional networking and relationship-building skills.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Outstanding ability to retain and document details.
* Demonstrated expertise/knowledge of federal agency contracting methods and organizations.
* Proposal Development
* Proficient in MS Office products specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
* MS SharePoint experience (desired).
* Strong focus on customer service quality and teamwork.
* Analytical capability to evaluate information and data conduct extensive research using multiple resources.
* Demonstrated ability to creatively and coherently compose text and publication materials involving technical and professional services.
* Strong time/project management and organization skills and the ability to remain flexible and effective under pressure in a fast paced environment.
* Flexibility to work long and varying hours (when needed) to met fixed deadlines.
* Ability to learn technical information quickly.
Leader Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email
LCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled