OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Position ID Number: 38131911
Full-Time, Monday-Saturday from 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M
Summary of Lead Teller: The Lead Teller provides exceptional customer service to new, potential and existing customers. A Lead Teller receives and processes all transactions for customer related business, but not limited to check cashing, deposits, and loan payments, safe deposit rent payments, sales of negotiable instruments and processing wire transfers. The Lead Teller is expected to support and promote all bank products and services while conversing with customers, by referrals generated through IQ Leads. Exceptional customer focus is critical. Additionally, the Lead Teller will monitor and promote a positive customer and employee friendly experience. Lead Tellers are expected to exude initiative and motivate. Assist the Branch Manager as needed with Branch operations including but not limited to staff scheduling and staff relations, as well as outside calling efforts. Must be a self-starter.
To be successful as a Lead Teller:
- 3-5 years of Management or Leadership experience
- 3-5 years of cash handling
- 3-5 years of customer service
- Experience with bank information systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products
- Works with integrity and honesty in a Team environment
- Outstanding Customer focus; both internal and external
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Please contact Jade Villella (440)350-4407 or Jade.Villella@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.