Cooper Farms is a family-owned farm and food company based in Northwest Ohio for over 80 years. Our Cooked Meats Plant creates, cooks and slices some of the highest quality deli products on the market for brands you know and trust. Cooper Farms Cooked Meats is currently looking for General Production team members to work flexible hours.
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for performing all assigned job duties in the designated area while working toward achieving the goals of the department.
QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates must have basic reading and writing skills.
SKILLS REQUIRED: The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, follow detailed instructions and have flexibility in the task being performed is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. For additional physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Operate and maintain knowledge of at least one departmental equipment and operations.
2. Work effectively with other team members.
3. Assist in keeping your workstation clean and edible products off the floor.
4. Report any abnormalities to immediate supervisor or team leader.
5. Accurately complete all required paperwork.
6. Promote the Cooper Culture through trainings and personal demonstration.
7. Maintain an active interest in performance level, attendance, and attitude.
8. Follow all safety practices and protocols.
9. Perform all duties as apparent or assigned.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change. This position is a part-time, daily team member position.