Position Title: Office Coordinator
Part-time, hourly, 20 hours per week
Reports to: Executive Director
- Serves as the primary administrative support person for the organization.
- Assist with program and meeting preparation.
- Assists with mailings, communications, and logistics for workshops and special events.
- Maintains, and manages the database t
- Coordinates and assists with Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams webinar preparation.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Prepare and schedule marketing emails.\
Schedule is flexible - Weekdays - Some remote work is possible
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, and QuickBooks or similar programs a plus.
- Database software a plus.
- Good telephone manners and strong customer service orientation.
- Reliability, consistency, attention to detail.
- MUST HAVE strong verbal and written communication skills.