Cooper Farms is a family-owned farm and food company based in Northwest Ohio for over 80 years. Our Cooked Meats Plant creates, cooks and slices some of the highest quality deli products on the market for brands you know and trust. Cooper Farms Cooked Meats is currently looking for General Production team members to work 2nd shift. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment, with an opportunity to grow, all while you help put food on tables across America, apply today!
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!
OBJECTIVE: The primary goal of this position is to ensure that all assigned procedures are carried out in an efficient manner in accordance to production/quality/safety guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to work in a cool damp environment
- Operate and maintain knowledge of at least one of the departmental equipment and operations (see staffing detail for a list of department positions).
- Seek out training on various equipment/areas to strengthen job knowledge
- Work effectively with other team members and be available to work in other areas as assigned.
- Report any abnormalities to immediate supervisor or team leader
- Work with others to ensure all areas are up to standard
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
- Any other duty as apparent or assigned by supervisor
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.