Cooper Farms is a family-owned farm and food company based in Northwest Ohio for over 80 years. Our Cooked Meats Plant creates, cooks and slices some of the highest quality deli products on the market for brands you know and trust. Cooper Farms Cooked Meats is currently looking for General Production team members to work 3rd shift sanitation. If you want to work in a fast-paced environment, with an opportunity to grow, all while you help put food on tables across America, apply today!
Cooper Farms consistently works to be more than just a workplace to our team members. We provide generous paid vacation immediately after hire, eight (8) paid holidays; medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and FREE healthcare clinics; a 401(k) plan with company match; year-end profit-sharing bonuses; great deals on Cooper Farms deli and turkey products; a $300 yearly wellness reimbursement, and so many more opportunities to earn and grow with the company. Apply today to learn what “more than a workplace” really means!
OBJECTIVE: To ensure cleanliness of the plant and equipment as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to handle and hold spray nozzles
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to work in a cool damp environment
- Clean all pans utilizing the proper procedures with little supervision
- Seek out training on various equipment/areas to strengthen job knowledge
- Work effectively with quality services to ensure passing of inspections
- Report any abnormalities to immediate supervisor or team leader
- Work with others in the department to ensure all areas are up to standards and in time for production
- Assure that appropriate chemicals are used in cleaning and handled properly
- Wear all personal protective equipment necessary for the position at all times
- All other duties as apparent or assigned by supervisor
* Because this position is very crucial to the further processing of our product, attendance is something that should be taken very seriously by the person holding it. At any time, the Team Member in this position can be removed from this position (without any prior warning) for not meeting the expected attendance of management.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.