We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
* Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
* 13 paid holidays
* Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
* 401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
* Tuition assistance
* Wellness program
* AG Workperks Discount Program
* All Hands Meetings
* Employee Assistance Program
* Medical, dental, vision The American Greetings Ecommerce Product Management Analyst is responsible for assisting in the execution of business, product and merchandising strategies to drive productivity and maximize profitability of the sale of American Greetings cards through the Ecommerce/Direct to Consumer channel, primary retailer focus is Amazon. This position works closely with the Ecommerce Sales and Merchandising groups as well as with the Ecommerce Supply Chain team. The Analyst owns the analysis of POS performance and the development of card assortment recommendations to drive productivity and growth for Amazon, as well as our other Ecommerce retailers. To achieve results, this associate must demonstrate robust communication and organizational skills, a strong drive to push for results and the ability to pivot based on new information & changing priorities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Supports the Ecommerce Assistant Product Manager with all Everyday and Seasonal card Ecommerce product assortment tasks and related activities, such as assortment planning, sales/demand forecasts, managing line visuals and performance rankings.
* Assists with management of line lists tasks (analyze performance to identify gaps in line as well as drops and carryover designs and forecast at retailer level while tracking to meet internal schedule deadline)
* Responsible for assisting in item setup process for new and updated Ecommerce items. Tasks include identifying & communicating changes to designs and collaborating on title & variation recommendations
* Identifies strengths and areas for improvement in all Ecommerce lines based on sales performance, consumer insights/consumer reviews and competitive assessments
* Has an awareness of inventory status for all American Greetings Ecommerce items and, together with the Ecommerce Assistant Product Manager, collaborates with Supply Chain to stay abreast of related processes and impacts to Ecommerce lines
* Effectively partners with Product Management-adjacent areas such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Creative and Business Intelligence
* Conducts Ecommerce audits to remain informed about how consumers are shopping online; provides subsequent updates to help keep the broader business informed
* Organizes insights in a manner that guides strategic thinking and Ecommerce assortment strategy development
* Prepares and delivers presentations to share insights and recommendations with counterparts in Sales, Product Management and/or Creative
* Takes ownership of and completes administrative assignments, including submission of CSP requests, providing product attributes for item setup and compilation of other documentation as needed
* Other responsibilities as project needs necessitate
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor