We are seeking a full-time experienced Drywall-Painter. Primary responsibilities include fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building. Prepare panels for paint by taping or finishing joints. Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls. Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units and plumbing. Competitive pay with benefits provided.
Job Type: Full-Time
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- At least one year of carpentry/drywall/painter construction experience
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- To arrive at the designated start time
- To follow through with every assignment. If something is assigned to the employee, they’re not sure about being able to do efficiently, they need to go to the Project Manager, which assigned them the task, and seek guidance
- Make sure they have the required list of tools that is mandatory by Swartz Contracting and Emergency Services
- Help take care of all company tools and any other tools that the Production Carpenter uses (Any tool that is mistreated, the cost to repair or replace could be deducted from check)
- As a Swartz Contracting and Emergency Services Employee, it is your job to always promote a professional appearance and attitude on all job sites
- A Production Drywall-Painter’s job is having the ability to do multiple things. Drywall, cutting, sawing and painting. Production Drywall-Painter may or may not be the best in these areas, but they need to have the ability to grow in areas that they are weak
- Everyone is responsible to hold each other accountable and promote teamwork throughout the company
- The Production Drywall - Painter is required to be in the weekly “On Call” rotation schedule. A on-call bonus is paid for any call after 5 pm weekly or during the weekends.
Pay: Minimum $15/hr or more based on experience
The Company – Swartz Restoration
Swartz Restoration is a family-owned business serving the restoration needs of Northwest Ohio since 1987. We are passionate and take pride in making sure our customers get their properties back to pre-disaster condition. We are committed to nurturing and supporting the communities in which we serve. We place a strong priority on community involvement, donating both time and financial resources to many local charities each year. Whether it is our employees, customers, or local communities……caring is our mission.
Why Swartz Restoration?
Swartz Restoration stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Team Culture
- We are in a stable industry that provides year-round secure with an aggressive growth strategy that is not impacted by the economy
- Progressive, growth-oriented management structure
- Strong sense of pride in what we do as “first responders”
- Long-tenured staff passionate about helping people rebuild their lives
- Investments in personal and professional growth and development
- Desire to create growth from within, providing educational opportunities and assistance with certifications
- Recognized as Small Business of the Year in local community
- Strong community involvement – partner with local non-profit organizations
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Provide vehicles, uniforms, and equipment
- Company outings, employee give back days
- Fun staff
Join a caring company that will give you freedom and flexibility to create our recruitment program from the ground up!
To Apply: Send resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov