127 Public Square - Cleveland, Ohio 44114
This position will be responsible for designing, developing and producing Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) reporting. This individual will also provide analytical support across all D&I reporting dimensions for all Lines of Business and functions. The individual in this role will report directly to the Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer and will be responsible for both internal and external analysis and reporting. The person in this position will play a critical role in managing the presentations used for Executive Business Reviews, D&I Council meetings, LOB Champion discussions and critical external benchmarking submissions. This person will also be responsible for horizontal D&I initiatives which could include cross-functional and enterprise-wide analyses and special projects as needed. A key component of this role is the cross functional collaboration with critical stakeholders across a variety of functions at a variety of levels. This includes HR, Legal, Communications, Analytics, Finance, Risk, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Determines appropriate metrics and best practices that support the corporate diversity and inclusion strategy
* Develop processes to effectively measure workforce, workplace and marketplace activity
* Prepares business-related analyses, research and metrics for enterprise quarterly diversity reporting, diversity benchmarking survey responses on behalf of KeyCorp, employee resource groups, and ad-hoc analytic requests for Human Resources and other stakeholders, including but not limited to human capital.
* Prepares qualitative and quantitative dashboards and presentation decks for review by Executive Management and Senior Leadership. Where and when appropriate, will present this information in quarterly executive review meetings and take on the responsibility of following up on additional analytical or reporting requests.
* Participates in special projects and fulfills the most complex information requests. Determines optimum methodology for retrieving and analyzing current and historical data.
* Leverages tools and resources to continuously improve and streamline reporting processes and functions
* Subject matter expertise and broad knowledge of trends and developments in the field of diversity and inclusion
* Provides analysis of and administrative support for external benchmarking surveys. i.e DiversityInc. Catalyst, Human Rights Campaign, Cleveland Commission on Economic Inclusion, Financial Services Roundtable, OMWI, Bloomberg, Paradigm 4Parity, and others as requested.
* Project manager for the development of and content delivery for Corporate Diversity communications channels, including managing and updating internal/intranet (KeyNet) sites and applicable external/internet (key.com) content, as well as development and implementation of communications resource tools
* Provides recommendations in support of continuous strategic and operational planning which may require creative approaches and new data sources
* Provides essential "business case and community trend" research as needed.
* Develops and utilizes data-gathering tools such as surveys and questionnaires needed to collect diversity and inclusion data for analysis
* Develops and maintains data collection systems to measure, track, and report on diversity and initiatives
* Monitors workplace activity to ensure compliance with enterprise and Corporate Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and policies.
* Prepares reports and feedback on progress, milestones, success and opportunities for improvements of diversity action plans and initiatives
* Cultivates business acumen at enterprise, geographic and Line of Business levels, including organizational structure and hierarchy changes, workforce demographics, and Functional Affirmative Action Plan (FAAP) availability percentages
* Assists with planning and execution of corporate D&I learning sessions and events.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field is required
* Minimum 5 years analytical experience
* Experience providing decision support and building client relationships
* MS Office with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* HR Workforce Systems experience preferred (WorkDay)
* Analytical modeling and reporting
* Knowledge of Tableau and similar reporting tools
* Understand and communicate correlation between analytical results and critical business drivers/measures
* Curious and proactive personality...interested in pursuing information/details to aid in big picture/"connecting the dots"
* Willing to roll up sleeves and patiently pursue details to gain understanding of processes
* Proactive communicator - willingness to pick up the phone to consult with and inform others
* Effective communicator - verbal, written, and listening - at various levels of the organization including senior executives
* Passion for continuous improvement especially related to process, accuracy and details.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.