On behalf of an Occupational Safety and Health company in Richfield, Ohio, OhioMeansJobs Summit County is currently recruiting for a Deal Desk Analyst.
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for providing support to the sales organization on custom quotes. This critical role is responsible for actively working with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring and terms for standard and non-standard transactions. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, this role is considered the business liaison to the sales organization for all quotes. This position reports to the Revenue Operations Manager.
• Be the custom quote writer to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and terms for standard and non-standard transactions.
• Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization.
• Work as the primary liaison between multiple groups, such as revenue, sales ops, legal, pricing, to help facilitate the deal process.
• Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation.
• Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support the sales team.
• Manage all approvals on non-standard terms.
• Partner with sales / legal / finance to resolve complex contract issues and develop solutions in compliance with business practices and policies.
• Utilize SFDC CPQ, ensuring Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies and compliant with setup procedures.
• User acceptance testing when new products or policies are rolled out.
• 3 years of experience in a deal desk, finance, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role.
• Technical writing skills, adept at using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Sign.
• 1 year of Salesforce CPQ experience.
• Understanding of the sales process and opportunity management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task.
• 1 year of Software/SaaS industry experience.
• Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods.
• Result driven and organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills.
• Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
Normal Working Hours and Conditions: Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However, this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Physical Requirements: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting including verbally communicating, seeing and hearing to exchange information and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard. Daily physical functions include standing, sitting and walking for prolonged periods of time and occasionally stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and twisting. The employee may engage in lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling light to moderate amounts of weight up to 25 pounds. The position also requires the operation of office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement.