On behalf of an Occupational Safety and Health company in Richfield, Ohio, OhioMeansJobs Summit County is currently recruiting for an Implementation Consultant.
Summary: This role prepares the customer for success by coordinating and facilitating the strategic deployment their selected SaaS platform. The IC1 role owns the customer experience thought the on-boarding phase of the customer lifecycle and the administration of end user training. This role will oversee customer implementations and interact with all new / existing customer types, including system administrators and end-users. The IC1 role will serve as subject matter expert for all of the N360 product offering.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage the on-boarding strategy and implementation/technology integration timeline with customer
• Maintain a deep level of understanding and be able to effectively communicate the various Navigate360 SaaS platforms and functionalities
• Able to effectively exercise independent discretion to drive customer participation in set up and training aspects of on-boarding
• Understands industry terminology and needs/requirements
• Create/design training webinar content
• Conduct effective and engaging training across multiple formats (live to many, virtual live to many, recorded, individual and needs based sessions)
• Effectively adhere to implementation timeline with the customer
• Complete system integrations and confirm functional
• Evaluate depth of knowledge all user types relative to their needed expertise level
• Confirm customer expectations are being met for product and staff training rollout
• Report customer “pulse” evaluation (include in health metrics)
• Maintain clear customer records for on-boarding progress within designated tool
• Maintain competitive understanding of company's primary competitors.
• Ensure a timely response to customer requests
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree or equivalent combination of advanced education and experience
• 2+ years of customer software training over the phone
• Passion for helping and satisfying customers
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written (email) communications skills
• Dynamic communication presence
• Execute detailed configuration procedures
• Experience documenting processes and creating customer-facing reference materials.
• Highly competent in Salesforce (Lightning), PC/Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office365 Applications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Microsoft MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
• Bilingual English/Spanish
Normal Working Hours and Conditions: Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However, this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
Physical Requirements: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting including verbally communicating, seeing, and hearing to exchange information and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard. Daily physical functions include standing, sitting, and walking for prolonged periods of time and occasionally stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and twisting. The employee may engage in lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling light to moderate amounts of weight up to 25 pounds. The position also requires the operation of office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement.