STNA- or willing to get
Ask about the $2000 Sign on Bonus!
- Works under general supervision of the Charge Nurse, provides assistance to elders, maintains elder’s safety, responds rapidly and appropriately to emergencies to ensure elder safety.
- Observes and reports changes in condition to the charge nurse, documents care given electronically in Point of Care.
- Assists elders as needed with grooming, bathing, toileting and meeting any care needs as assigned.
- Serves meals and snacks.
- Has STNA certification or willing to obtain.
- MHCO pays class fee and your time in the classroom when needing STNA class!
MHCO is a faith based, not-for profit organization known for providing quality care to older adults.
HIRING PART-TIME & FULL-TIME, ALL THREE SHIFTS.