Information about #27830 Employee Engagement Manager
Work Location: Remote Position
GOJO Industries, inventor of PURELL branded well-being solutions, is the global leader in Healthy Skin and Healthy Places. We use the best science available to create breakthroughs that result in healthier people and environments.
Our 75-year success as a Family Enterprise is propelled by our collaborative culture of Purpose-driven colleagues. We work in ways that nourish our growth and build flourishing teams. We care about each other, and embody the health and well-being we bring to the world.
The opportunities we have to make a difference in people's lives drive us. If this inspires you, please join us at GOJO.
GOJO Industries, maker of PURELL brand Hand Sanitizer, Soap, and Surface Disinfecting Sprays and Wipes, is a third-generation Family Enterprise driven by our Purpose of Saving Lives and Making Life Better Through Well-Being Solutions. From our founding 75 years ago, we have innovated to solve real human problems. As the world embraces the importance of safe and effective hygiene solutions for skin and surfaces, our Purpose has never been more relevant, nor has the opportunity before us ever been greater.
Our company headquarters has been in Akron, Ohio since its founding. We now have six manufacturing and distribution centers in NE Ohio (four of which are new as of 2020), additional manufacturing centers in France, and regional field sales team members across the US and world. GOJO products are marketed in more than 80 countries with six regional locations including Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As part of the growth we've experienced, we've developed an employee experience strategy that includes how employee listening, engagement, and culture can best contribute to that experience for all of #TeamGOJO. Central to the strategy is listening to team members in all roles through new, tech-enabled ways, ensuring the feedback gathered gets translated into action, and scaling the model globally. Ultimately, we are working to build and realize an inclusive and equitable culture that's consistent with GOJO Purpose, Vision and Values - across all of the locations and ways in which we do our work, which include our expanded set of facilities, remote offices, customer sites, and everywhere in between.
GOJO is seeking an Employee Engagement Manager who will be responsible for our employee experience strategy and execution, with emphasis on analyzing listening data, communicating key findings, and partnering with leaders across the Enterprise to drive actions based on those findings to both improve employee experience and build GOJO culture. The ideal candidate will have experience in global organizations, with teams spanning roles in office, lab, and manufacturing or distribution environments, and a blend of in person and virtual work.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Continuously improve and execute our global employee engagement strategy, inclusive of employee listening efforts to better understand employee experience, and identification of high priority actions that improve experience and build our aspired culture.
* Identify the Key Performance Indicators needed to understand engagement, experience, and culture; ensuring connection to passively generated data and other key people metrics such as talent attraction, retention and turnover
* Identify and implement a suite of surveys and other listening mechanisms to hear from all of #TeamGOJO, including management of the relationship with our employee listening vendor partner, and becoming power user of the associated employee listening platform
* Analyze employee listening data and translate it into the story that will help communicate key takeaways and recommended action items for GOJO and its teams
* Work with other HROD centers of excellence, HR Business Partners, and cross-functional enterprise leaders to best leverage our listening platform and data, including training leaders from other teams in use of our listening platform
* Support KPI development, listening data collection and analysis for our future of work efforts in both our planning and implementation phases, to ensure our new hybrid ways of working are contributing to engagement and equitable experience in all the places where our work happens
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree a plus. 10+ years of experience required in fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities and deliverables. The ideal candidate has experience in global organizations with a workforce spanning office-based, R&D, and manufacturing/distribution roles,and a combination of in-person and virtual teaming.
Key competencies include: Quantitative analysis of employee-oriented data; Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; Translating data into action; Stakeholder engagement/partnership development both within and across functions
Overnight Travel - sporadic - required.
Travel between campus locations in Northeast Ohio as needed
To apply for this position, please complete the online application process. You will have an opportunity to include your resume and a cover letter.
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their online referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes for positions that are not listed in the Careers section.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.