A high school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in a business curriculum required; an Associate’s degree preferred.
A minimum of three (3) years' office experience.
• Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills.
• Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills.
• Proficient typing and ten-key skills.
• Sufficient knowledge to use word processing software or other applicable software.
• Knowledge of various office machines.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for providing support for trust administration customers; coordinating work within the unit or department, as well
as with other departments and units; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or
requests for information.
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the trust operations function of which the following are illustrative:
a. Performs duties relating to data input as follows:
1. Processes remittance setup and maintenance.
2. Processes debit and credit requests.
3. Processes check requests.
b. Maintains files, i.e., updates system files as required, completes file maintenance in a timely manner, and
maintains files in accordance with manual processing efforts.
c. Distributes reports to correct party, manipulates print ques, and recreates reports as required.
d. Performs a variety of clerical duties including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Maintains check log.
2. Completes process management functions.
3. Processing incoming and outgoing checks and incoming mail.
4. Processing vault requests.
5. Processes Freddie Mac functions
2. Serve as back-up for some/all of the duties performed by the Trust Administrative Clerk and the Trust Administrator III
3. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an
environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
4. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in
support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the bank’s compliance with all regulatory
requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.;
5. Coordinates departmental tasks with coworkers inside and outside the department in order to ensure an efficient
process and the completion of essential tasks needing proper segregation of duties.
6. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule;
compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate company personnel.
7. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from other company personnel, etc., within
given time frames and within established policy.
8. Maintains appropriate records and provides assigned reports as directed.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual or departmental circumstances.
• Occasionally ascends/descends stairs to move through the different floors of the location.
• Must be able to position self to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than two-thirds of the time.
• The person in this position needs to be able to move about inside the office to accomplish tasks.
• Occasionally adjust or move objects in all directions.
• Frequently communicates with others to exchange information.
• Constantly moves wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• Must be able to assess the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• No adverse environmental conditions expected.
• Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
Apply today and see what State Bank is a great place to work!
Equal Opportunity Employer