Join a Sales Team where your Hard Work is Appreciated & Compensated. Do you have Construction Sales experience?
It is Time to Join a Leading Commercial Roofing Company (US).
At Tecta America, we are moving forward and our unique company culture has enabled us to attract and retain a first-class team of talent and we are committed to ensuring they remain passionate, appreciated, and inspired.
Embrace new challenges, blaze new trails and find a better way with Tecta America. It's all part of a day's work. Join us and become part of a growing family of over 3,000 people who have their eyes on the future and are committed to working alongside the best of the best to service our customers. Tecta offers full service roofing: With a nationwide presence, access to the latest in roof technology and a reputation for quality workmanship, Tecta America can install any kind of roof system including leak repairs, roof replacement, coatings, restorations, new construction, environmental and more.
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
Are You able to Connect with Customers and Build Relationships? Do You have a demonstrated Work History in Sales/Service in Construction, Roofing, Military, or Industrial Environments?
Our Tecta America Akron, OH Team is looking for a Sales Rock Star who can represent Tecta with a Positive Attitude and clear Communications Skills. We need a top-notch sales person to develop business for our service department, specifically our preventative maintenance service contract product. You must be comfortable selling to new and existing clients and scheduling sales appointments via self-generated leads. You are going to work in a business-to-business setting, covering an assigned territory and build a portfolio of accounts via prospecting and referrals.
What is the Experience You should Bring to the Tecta America Table?
* You must have a Demonstrated success in sales, a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results. This requires a High Emotional Intelligence (EQ). You must have an innate ability to connect with people and build relationships. You have to have the capacity to control impulse, handle stress, suspend judgement, and think before acting. You also have to have a high level of empathy. Understanding a customer's emotional reactions is very important. You must also have the skills to facilitate conversation by using social cues to build rapport and establish common ground.
* You have to have the ability to apply negotiation skills to a variety of sales situations. You have to have the self-confidence and open-mindedness that allows you to handle feedback constructively. This also requires clear communication and experience communicating with Commercial Customers.
* You have to demonstrate 3 - 5 years sales or service experience in roofing, construction, military, industrial or a related field. You will learn to be passionate about the Tecta America brand and will be able to communicate the benefits of our services and the what sets us apart from other companies while relating to your customers and their ultimate goals.
* You must have an excellent track record in developing relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust. You have to be able to navigate a complex set of priorities and feel empowered to reach a solution that satisfies the needs of the customers while staying within company guidelines.
* You must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint and CRM and have experience utilizing professional sales training methodology, such as Sandler.
What about the Benefits Package?
At Tecta America, our employees are our most important asset, which is why the company is committed to taking care of our employees and rewarding them for their hard work and dedication. When you choose to work at Tecta America, we offer a competitive benefits package of pay, benefits, discounts and opportunities.
Our benefits package focuses on your total well-being: physical, mental, financial and social. We want to help you be productive and happy at work and home.
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Is there Opportunity for Growth? Yes!
We offer training across the country for Field Leadership in both English and Spanish, Business Leadership, Technical Skills development, Sales, Service and Safety. We want you to grow as the company grows! With over 75 locations the opportunity to grow is at your fingertips.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.