Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Flight Test Engineer to join our growing team in Dayton, Ohio.
At MTSI, our more than 1,300 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company's future!
MTSI's core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Recognized as an "employee comes first" company with over 27 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit:
* Selected candidate shall assist the PM in supporting the establishment of an Integrated Test Team (ITT) that will be responsible for developing the Test & Evaluation (T&E) strategy and guiding the development of integrated test plans.
* Assist the PM in preparing and coordinating ITT Charters, Test Concepts, LDTO designation letters, Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES) and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) as required.
* Candidate will assist the PM by providing advisory assistance in the review and coordination of test plans and reports to include providing test representation to AFMC, ACC, AFOTEC, HQ AF/TE, SAF/AT&L, and Director, Operational Test and Evaluation (DOT&E).
* Assist the PM by providing advisory and draft documentation support in preparing test budgets and monitoring test expenditures in the conduct of system level tests.
* The selected candidate shall assist the PM by providing draft documentation support preparation of test status briefings for the program office and higher headquarters, as required.
Years' Experience: 12 years of experience in the respective technical / professional discipline being performed, five years of which must be in the DoD or, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five of which must be in the DoD or, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, eight of which must be in the DoD.
Education: Masters Degree
Years' Experience: 12 Years
Security Clearance Required: Must have Active Top Secret/SCI clearance to apply
Position Type: Full Time
Work Location: WPAFB
MTSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.