Kimball Midwest is a national distributor of over 51,000 products for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO). Established in 1923, we are a major force in the industrial maintenance marketplace. We provide value-added products to customers in every field of commerce and industry through our distribution centers in Ohio, Georgia, Texas and Nevada.
Our mission as a company is to develop a "partnership in performance" with each associate and customer to identify and satisfy their needs through the development of superior products and programs. As a result, Kimball Midwest's sales growth has been very dynamic, increasing from $1 million in 1983 to nearly $300 million today.
At Kimball Midwest, we recognize that our past and future success is directly related to the quality of our people. Through careful selection, we identify individuals who possess the ability, desire and dedication to grow with us.
This is a unique opportunity for an accounting and finance professional with a growth mindset who is ready to join a national, dynamic, fast-growing, industry leading company and accelerate their management and career development.
As Accounting Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing the New Accounts, Cash Application, Sales Tax and Accounts Payable functions for the Company. This role will report into the Sr. Accounting Manager and will manage and mentor a small, high performing team.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred; individual intends to take the CPA exam.
Preferred Big 4 CPA Firm experience - 1 to 2 years, but not required
* 2 to 4 years of progressively experience in the Accounting function in a corporate office environment or a Publicly listed company.
* Experience in working with/ implementing a Tier 1 Cloud based, ERP system for a US national company, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365.
* Exceptional accounting skills - and a dedication to your own professional development.
* Customer-centric; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers, partners, and all levels of the organization.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and high level of comfort presenting analysis and information to management.
* World-class organizational skills, encompassing an extremely high attention to detail, a strong ownership- ethic and intense focus on accuracy and accountability.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a Dress for your Day dress code and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets