For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
This is a dynamic role that will be responsible for validating and confirming Digital Identity Verification alerts to minimize potential fraud, AML and/or organizational risk to KeyBank. In this role, the individual will also analyze results to identify patterns and trends, make recommendations to mitigate identity verification risks, and effectively communicate with internal business partners
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* * Review, analyze, and decision complex Digital Identity Verification alerts relating to both Fraud and AML risk to mitigate potential losses to the bank
* * Utilize multiple internal and external sources to conduct comprehensive investigations and document evidence accordingly
* * Decision reviews appropriately, think critically and holistically to understand the intricate differences between Fraud and AML
* * Identify trends and patterns of suspicious activity relating to digital applications and make recommendations to mitigate associated risk
* * Partner with internal stakeholders (Fraud, AML, Line of Business) to share information regarding conducted analysis and/or trends or patterns that are identified
* * Support organizational projects related to Digital Identity Verification
* * Demonstrate strong attention to detail and produce quality work with minimal error
* * Actively identify and offer ideas and suggestions to improve group efficiencies
* * Continually develop, utilize and share knowledge of Digital Identity Verification industry trends and serve as a subject matter expert
* * Consistently demonstrate core Key Values
* * Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
* * Excellent critical thinking, judgment, and decision-making skills
* * Comfortable utilizing various internal and external information sources to draw conclusions and solve complex challenges
* * Ability to be proactive and perform effectively and accurately in a dynamic environment.
* * Strong oral and written communication skills
* * High school diploma or equivalent work experience. College degree preferred.
* * 2 to 3 years of banking experience
* * Knowledge of Digital Identity Verification red flags related to Fraud and AML
* * Experience working with Fraud and AML Detection systems, including but not limited to Alloy and Lexis Nexis
* * Awareness of industry trends associated with Digital Identity Verification risk
* * Understanding of Digital Onboarding processes
* * Successful working independently and in a collaborative environment
* * Relevant certifications: ACAMs and/or CFE
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing .
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.