Allen County Children Services has a vacancy for the following position:
- Provides ongoing protective services to children and families
- Provides services to families with voluntary and involuntary status
- Obtains, analyzes, and prepares data for the family risk assessment matrix when applicable, and development of family case plan
- Discusses case plan and reunification, if applicable; counsels family members concerning requirements for resolving future problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a related field minimum requirement
- Preferred two years prior social work experience, LSW or LISW eligible
Pay Range: $18.07 to $24.52
To Apply: Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email describing interest and qualifications to Theran Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACCS Caseworker” in the subject line.