- Generation of records and documents
- Interact with customers to provide assistance in obtaining information
- Provide overall organization to office functions
- Laboratory Manager and Office Manager
- Reports and Invoices
- Generate routine LIMS reports
- Generate reports to customer specifications
- Print invoice and coordinate with reports for management review
- Maintain copies of reports, faxes and correspondence
- Photocopy, file, email, fax, mail reports as necessary
- Office Administration and Management
- General office filing, maintenance of hard copy and computer records, mailings, etc.
- Order office supplies and maintain office equipment
- Customer Services
- Answer telephone, assist customers and route calls as required
- Assist laboratory staff with filing, copying, etc.
- Greet customers and assist with registration for lab tours and meetings
- Maintain visitor logbook
- High School Diploma
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Monday- Friday, either 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
To Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com