Little Rascals Child Development Center is hiring experienced Infant & Toddler Teachers. The center would prefer applicants to have a minimum of a CDA, Associate in Early Childhood Education, or a degree in a related field. We are willing to train applicants who can successfully perform the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Be able to provide a copy of a high school diploma (or equivalent) and provide college diploma and transcripts (if available)
- Pass a BCI and FBI background check
- Be willing to attend state mandated trainings
- Be available to work any set shift the Center assigns between the hours of 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Willing to work with children 18 months to six years of age
- Commit to attend trainings while employed, and be a strong advocate for Little Rascals
Hourly wage is dependent on education, experience, and placement within the center; though it is very competitive for the area.
This Job Is: Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma, though preference will be given to those with CDA, or other qualifying degree.
To Apply: Qualified and caring applicants can mail resumes to: 1401 S. Sugar Street – Lima, OH 45804, or email to LJenkins.LittleRascals@gmail.com