This ERP Manager position will require the implementation of Odoo ERP System. The candidate should be familiar with Odoo or previous IT experience with the management of a manufacturing system to fit out current requirement.
Requirements include, but not limited to, evaluation and implementation to begin the internal departments' use of the system, including but not limited to, Website design, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, Manufacturing, Invoicing, E-commerce as well as other modules as the system is developed. The candidate must be able to set deadlines, train personnel, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of the departments in the factory and office.
Excellent communication skills with accuracy and attention to details is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for knowing all aspects of manufacturing ERP software
- Become an expert in Odoo/Open ERP development with Python
- Ability to prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software/hardware
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals
- Write and maintain system documentation and user training materials
- Works overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned*