OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Position ID Number: 38132035
Looking for compassionate, dependable Caregivers to join our growing team. As a Caregiver, you will provide meaningful home care for seniors who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver meaningful care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to both clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
Please contact Jade Peternelj (440)350-4407 or Jade.Peternelj@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience preferred
- Reliable transportation, up-to-date car insurance, registration and a valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass background checks and work related references
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others