OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of manufacturing company that is located in Lodi, Ohio.
Injection Mold Operator
The Injection Mold Operator is responsible for supporting the basic Injection Mold Machine Operations and the manufacturing of thermoplastic parts or products.
1. Assuring that the quality of the parts being molded meet part specifications including part drawing, and cosmetic specifications.
2. Scrapping contaminated material per accounting and quality system requirements.
3. Inspects and packs parts per procedures.
4. Removing excess material.
5. Removed cured products from semi-automatic machines.
6. Ensure conformance to specifications.
7. Record operational or production data on specified forms.
8. Not to handle the production in any manner as to damage, either in transporting or stacking.
9. Inform Production Supervisor of any problems concerning either safety or production.
10. To work safely, quickly, and neatly throughout your shift.
11. Obey all company rules and safety rules to benefit yourself and all others around you.
1. Assist in areas in need of additional resources.
2. To perform any other duties as instructed by the Production Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired
through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Have manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
3. Ability to communicate with others in a professional manner.
4. Ability to use judgment related to identifying and segregating non-conforming materials and components.
5. Ability to use judgment related to identifying potential safety hazards.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves constant standing for eight hours a day and frequent lifting of materials up to 30 pounds. Operators are recommended the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye protection, hearing protectors, and gloves. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.