OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of manufacturing company that is located in Lodi, Ohio.
Mold Maker/ Repair
Experience person to maintain and repair existing molds, tooling, and fabricate replacement parts. Knowledge of programing CNC, and CAD helpful. Starting wage will vary with experience.
1. Assist in areas in need of additional resources.
2. To perform any other duties as instructed by the Production Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Have manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
3. Ability to communicate with others in a professional manner.
4. Ability to use judgment related to identifying and segregating non-conforming materials and components.
5. Ability to use judgment related to identifying potential safety hazards.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves constant standing for eight hours a day and frequent lifting of materials up to 30 pounds. Operators are recommended the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye protection, hearing protectors, and gloves. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.