Cornerstone Early Learning Center is a Christ centered early childhood center that provides a safe, high-quality educational environment. We instill a love for God and love for learning. Together with our parents, we are building future leaders for our community.
We need you to care for children's basic needs and education at all levels. Diapering, potty training, social emotional, physical, cognitive, etc. On the job training includes CPR, 1st Aid, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease classes. Additional classes for SUTQ ratings are required.
Both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available. Positions are either first or second shift, Monday through Friday.
Pay Rate: Ranges between $10-$16 per hour based on experience and position
- Associate required, CDA preferred.
- Must love to work with children, families, and staff.
- CPR/First Aid Certification, Child Abuse Training, and Communicable Disease Training
- Be willing to participate in a state and federal background check
- Paid holidays, paid week off during Christmas break, 3 paid sick days, required classes are paid for, 5 paid vacation days after one year of employment
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 419-222-0003 or you can drop off your resume in person or mail it to 2000 N. Cole St., Lima, OH 45801