Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a new and exciting opportunity for a Director – Lab Equipment & Services. This position will serve as a strong leader to grow and expand the sales & services of lab equipment and lab testing in both the CLIA Waivered and Moderate to High Complex labs in alignment with the company’s goals of revenue growth and profitability.
What You Will Do:
- Have a firm understanding of ALL of the following equipment: Blood Gas, Chemistry Drug Screening, Blood Coagulation, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Auto Immune Disease, DNA Extraction, PCR-Polymerase Chain Reaction, Immunoassay, (LCMS) Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry, POC Testing, Labratory Information Systems including Medical Records, Reagent Systems and Laboratory Consumables. Being able to utilize this understanding to independently lead, consult, negotiate and communicate at all levels of an organization to influence and drive sales results.
- Build relationships with existing Concordance lab manufacturers to strategize and build relationships along with analyzing/investigating new lab manufacturers to add to the Concordance lab portfolio.
- Attend various conferences, trade shows and forums pertaining to lab products on the national and state levels.
- Having the knowledge and to continuously educate oneself in all areas of clinical lab compliance including COLA and COLA Complexity.
- Work with Concordance Equipment Team on large equipment projects, lab projects, RFPs to bring the lab expertise in large lab, physician office lab and acute lab design opportunities.
- Ability to work with and understand GPO contracts.
- Travel required
What You Will Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of laboratory equipment/testing sales
- Demonstrated excellent presentation, verbal and written skills and ability to speak in front of large groups.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Able to understand present ROI and leasing/financing options.
- Ability to function with diplomacy and tact in stressful situations is essential. Works well with others
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Nationwide. This role can be located near an existing distribution center, however, job duties can be performed in a remote work environment with close access to airport.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan – Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLC is committed to being the most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will remain open until filled.