OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is partnering with a local manufacturing company to source for a Weekend Production Assembly Workers.
Functions and Responsibilities: No experience-Training Provided
- Responsible for all assembly and production tasks in production area under the direction of the Production Manager and Team Leaders
- Operation of all assembly, calibration and test equipment as assigned.
- Ability to meet or exceed all established engineering time standards.
- Responsible for all assigned first piece and set-up inspections.
- Responsible for making all final quality control inspections and certifying products are ready and acceptable to ship.
- Provide assistance as needed to department supervisor and lead persons in the administration of the shop.
- Maintain an orderly and safe personal and departmental working environment
- Responsible for successfully interacting with all department personnel to communicate quality, technical and general issues.
- Responsible for active participation in departmental efforts to establish and maintain an on-going efficient, professional, cohesive and pleasant work environment.
- Perform Q.C. Inspection as directed by the QA Supervisor or their designee with approval of the Production Manager.
- Review and follow all requirements as defined by the company Quality Management System.
Education / Training /Experience: No minimum education, no experience, training provided
OMJCC 8211-10601 Debra Madey-Grivna Recruiter (216) 777-8209 office Debra.Madey-Grivna@ulagency.org