Job ID: R122884
Kenwood Towne Centre Cafe (15004), United States of America, Cincinnati, Ohio
Cafe Ambassador - Kenwood Towne Centre
The Cafe Experience: Welcome to a new idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we're redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers' everyday lives - not the other way around. Our Capital One Cafe is a welcoming environment where customers can try out our digital and financial tools, grab a great cup of coffee and get to know our Ambassadors (and each other). It's a place where they can recharge their mobile devices, plug into some freeWiFiand learn new ways to save time and money. We're redefining the typical work experience, too. Our Cafe Ambassador team exists to enhance the financial lives of people in the communities we serve. And we're not just looking to fill open positions - we seek outgoing, passionate people who really want to be a part of this whole reimagined banking experience. Don't just take our word for it, check out what our Cafe Ambassadors have to say about their experience at Capital One, and learn more about working in our cafes:
Here's what we're looking for in you:
* You're friendly and engaging and can connect with Cafe visitors and regulars alike. Yep, you're a people person - whether you're handing out free coffee cards, helping folks with technology challenges or simply showing off some of the cool services and products we offer.
* You're part of the community. You'll work with local businesses, nonprofits and charities to plan events both in and outside of the Cafe.
* You're naturally curious and like to learn. We'll teach you what Capital One has to offer our customers - products, services and experiences - to help steer them in the right direction toward their financial goals.
* You're digitally savvy. You'll showcase what's possible in our physical space and how to easily navigate our mobile and online experience.
* You're a team player. You'll work with an energized team of Cafe Ambassadors and help inspire your teammates as they inspire you. If you're nodding along and like what you're reading, let's talk.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of Retail, Sales or Customer Service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.