OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Oral Surgery Assistant
Position ID Number: 38132059
We are a busy and growing Oral Surgery practice looking for skilled assistants to join our team. If you are looking to grow your career, collaborate with great colleagues and have a "can do" attitude we want to hear from you!
- Greeting and escorting patients
- Preparing and cleaning procedure rooms
- Assisting surgeons in oral surgery or periodontal procedures
- Entering accurate treatment notes
- Maintaining OSHA and HIPAA standards
- Helping with inventory and supplies management
Qualified candidates are recommended to have the following:
- Active Radiology License
- Active BLS Certificate
- Willingness to grow your career
Excellent benefits, including:
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Center Membership
This is a terrific full-time opportunity for a professional individual with a positive attitude, outgoing personality, and the maturity to deal tactfully and professionally with our valued patients!
We serve many communities in Northeast Ohio with offices in Mentor, Highland Heights, and Bainbridge.
We are willing to train for individuals without oral surgery experience.
Please contact Renee DeGennaro-Baur (440)350-4323 or Renee.DeGennaroBaur@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.