Case Manager Team Lead
According to the prescribed policies and procedures and under the general supervision of the Tenant & Property Services staff will work tenants to identify their skills and abilities to promote personal growth.
Applicants must have current/valid State of Ohio Social Work licensure (LSW, LISW).
The typical responsibilities for this position is to assist immediate supervisor with the following:
* Assist residents in identifying skills and develop positive growth. Create with residents a plan to achieve their goals.
* Identify with each resident the steps that lead to work and with team, create ways to motivate the tenant to complete these steps.
* Work with blended management team to ensure building standards are met.
* With blended management team members, design and implement daily activities that promote recovery, employment and personal growth.
* Communicate with team members regarding building operations.
* Advocate as necessary on the behalf of the residents (public aid, social security, home services, etc.)
* Develop tenant leadership and involvement in civic life through programs such as neighborhood clubs and organizations
* Perform interviews and reference checks for applicants and make recommendations regarding the suitability of applicants for tenancy.
* Participate in quality efforts to promote organizational development.
* Keep proper records on case management and/or other activities as instructed by Director of Supportive Services and Team Leader. All records should include follow-up.
* Attend all required training to ensure individual and professional growth.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
* Experience: One year experience working with homeless and/or low income population.
* Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
* Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
* Licensure: L.S.W. required. Chemical Dependency certifications.
Learn more about our organization in the video below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.