UES, Inc. has an opportunity available for a full-time Purchasing Specialist to join our team working at the UES corporate office in Dayton, OH. The Purchasing Specialist will support technical staff, including field / traveling teams, by ensuring procurements are timely and accurate, our employees and customers are supported, and corporate requirements are met. This individual will execute and track the purchase of materials, services, and equipment while following established UES purchasing procedures. Other functions for this role will include receiving packages, processing receiving reports, creating shipping labels, providing equipment purchase paperwork to other departments, entering orders into the purchasing database, interacting with vendors to negotiate pricing on recurrent orders, updating order status, paperwork fulfillment, and general administrative support as time allows.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar purchasing or procurement role is required
- An associate degree, Bachelor's Degree, or certificate of purchasing training is preferred
- Proficiency in Office 365 is required, including Teams and SharePoint
- Experience with procurement under government contracts is preferred
- Self-motivated team player with a professional demeanor, who has strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- This position will support government projects and requires U.S. Citizenship
UES, Inc. is an innovative science and technology company providing customers with superior research and development expertise since its inception in 1973. Our long-term success is a direct result of a strong commitment to the success of our employees. We look forward to reviewing your application.
UES, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.