UES, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Research Scientist, with expertise in Electrochemical Sensors, to join our team working within the 711th Human Performance Wing at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. The Research Scientist will work to develop an electrochemical sensor platform prototype for the detection of biomarkers of interest. A significant part of this effort will involve development and optimization of sensors to work in biofluids, as well as integration of a sensor platform into a benchtop device prototype.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Chemistry is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in industry developing sensors or in an academic group post doctorate developing advanced sensor prototypes
- This position will require excellent technical and communication skills
- Must have ability to work and collaborate in multidisciplinary team environment
- This position is working within a government facility and requires U.S. Citizenship
UES, Inc. is an innovative science and technology company providing customers with superior research and development expertise since its inception in 1973. Our long-term success is a direct result of a strong commitment to the success of our employees. We look forward to reviewing your application.
UES, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Apply Online: www.ues.com/careers/