Work/Life Balance, Renovated Facilities
Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
Full Time(30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
Build your career with National Church Residences!We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas andpromote internal growth.
PURPOSE According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Dining Services/Administrator assumes the responsibility for the preparation and distribution of all foods for residents and personnel when Director is not present.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Oversees the preparation of all food in sufficient quantities to cover all service requirements and to meet time standards.
* Adheres to all sanitary regulations and safety governing the handling, preparation and serving of food.
* Assists with supervising, training, scheduling and evaluating all employees involved in Dining Services in the absence of the Director.
* Assists with menu planning.
* Purchases food, supplies, and equipment within budget.
* Checks food deliveries from suppliers.
* Interviews residents concerning their dietary needs and advises staff as to the dietary status of residents. Confers with dietician, physicians, and nursing regarding dietary problems of residents.
* Works closely with others involved in resident care.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Conducts and participates in in-services educational programs.
EXPECTATIONS * Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
Learn more about our organization in the video below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.