Position Title: Maintenance Technician II
Supervised by: Maintenance Supervisor
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Main Purpose of the Job:
To perform installation and maintenance of proprietary ALPLA equipment (e.g. Extrusion Blow Molding machines, Stretch Blow Molding machines, Injection Molding machines, packaging systems, automated palletizers) and general facility maintenance.
- Maintains molding machines
- Installation of machines
- Performs mechanical and electrical lay out
- Routine preventive maintenance
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs molding machines independently
- Provides training and assistance
- Minimized down time
- Timely preventive maintenance
- Apprenticeship electrical/mechanical or 2-year technical degree plus
- Minimum 2 years of work experience at ALPLA or similar industry
- Performing a semi-skilled level of maintenance activities which is sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job listed above
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, use hands to handle or feel
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear
- Occasionally required to sit
- Must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
It is required to act in a safe and environmentally responsible manner at all times by adhering to all ALPLA policies and procedures and Safety Standards (OSHA).
The position description is not all inclusive and may be required to perform other duties as needed.
To Apply: Email your resume to Theran Carroll at email@example.com with “ALPLA Maintenance” in the subject line.