At Cinfed Credit Union, we pride ourselves on being a member-first organization. As an employee, you’re a member too!
Our passion, which drives everything we do, is helping our community and those who live in it. We’ve worked hard to create a work environment that is a community of its own and full of people who truly care for one another and want to see each other succeed.
Our mission is to be the first choice in financial solutions, because we care about our members' success. We believe that what we do has an impact on our members' lives, and we are here to help them reach their financial goals.
Cinfed is searching for a Financial Services Representative II based in Cincinnati, OH at the Glencrossing Way Branch.
An ideal candidate:
- Enjoys helping people and building relationships
- Has strong attention to detail; a focus on accuracy is essential
- Possesses excellent customer service/retail skills
- Thrives in a friendly, professional environment
Essential Functions Include:
- Assuming responsibility for effectively receiving, reviewing, and processing loan applications
- Actively promoting the credit union’s products and services
- Developing professional & interpersonal relationships with members
- High school education or equivalent education is required
- Must have a thorough understanding of financial services and products, strong organizational skills, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- At least one year of similar or related experience is required
What we have to offer:
- Named a Cincinnati Top Workplace for 6 consecutive years; work in an environment where your co-workers really do love their jobs!
- 30 days of paid training
- Generous 401K match up to 6%
- PTO + up to 11 paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement- we prioritize promoting from within
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available
- Tuition reimbursement
- A starting rate of $18.04-$22.55 per hour + quarterly incentive based on performance
Pre-employment background (credit, criminal, and drug) check required.
An Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V